Become a digital champ with most advanced Digital Marketing Program -DDMP
DDMP ( Dynamic Digital Marketing Program)
Duration: 3 Months I 8 Certifications I 8 Months Support I 100% Placements
A One of its kind online marketing course that will transform you professionally as well as personally making you a confident Digital Marketer.
Reach new heights in your career graph with our Online Marketing Programme
USP OF THE COURSE
- Get Trained from an Industry expert Mr. Kumar M.S, an ardent public speaker, Digital Marketing guru and a Corporate Trainer with 10 plus years of experience.
- Go NO to I KNOW Level Of expertise in Digital Marketing.
- 25 Modules – Most Advanced Digital Marketing Course in India
- The perfect blend of Concepts, tools, training & techniques of Digital Marketing.
- 150 hours of Practical training with personal attention.
- Access to best Curriculum and notes prepared through comprehensive research.
- 100% Placement Guaranteed along with Internships.
- 8 months of extensive student support.
- 50+ Tools / 200+ ebooks / 100+ PPT’s
Shri M.S Kumar
- Founder & Trainer for NIDM National Institute of Digital Marketing
- 10+ years of experience in Online Marketing.
- Consulting Trainer for Times Pro
- Director Masira Digital Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
- Director Skydream Ad Agency Pvt. Ltd.
- CMO for Connecto Digital Media.
- Visiting faculty for top MBA colleges in Bangalore.
- Has conducted 100+ workshops and Trained 6000+ students in last 7yrs
- Highest reviewed Trainer on Google Business.
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mskumardigitalmarketing/
Call now for Enquiry @ +91 7348910999, +91 9611303057
The scope and demand of Digital marketers are huge and will increase in the coming years.
Participants of this program for sure will stand out from the crowd and as they will be trained on the all the latest strategies. You will be recognized as a certified Digital Marketing Expert, a valuable asset to any business that aims to grow big. This program assures a right start for Students, Working Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Business heads, marketing professionals. Join us now and gain that competitive advantage. Come join us and be the change.
Engaging customers and reaching the targeted audiences in real time needs some specialized skills. Being digitally competent is becoming a vital factor to be a success in your business and profession. This Course will help you be a self-reliant Digital Marketer and explore the diverse options that you can explore and benefit your organization. Small-medium enterprises are willing to establish themselves and compete with the big brands. They are relying on the Digital Marketing Strategies to achieve success and business goals. Marketing, PR and communication professionals are getting trained on Digital marketing filling skill gaps. Employers are looking for the talent who have exposure to the complete and latest trends in Digital marketing.
Course Contents: 25 Modules
INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING AND DIGITAL MARKETING
Definition and Justification, characterizations of a marketing organization, the role of marketing in the firm, strategic components of marketing, introduction to marketing assessment, how internet companies use digital business models, Concepts of marketing and digital marketing, the module builds on the concept of the digital business model, describe the potential and impact of digital marketing, current trends in digital marketing, topics and objectives of the course. The module ends with an introduction to asymmetric business models, digital tools for persuading customers to buy your product.
BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS
Why does being online matter, why your business needs a website, how to create your website and make it look good, how your website is found on google, how to connect with local customers online, how to build a community of loyal fans, Serve on-the-go customers via mobile phones, Understand what works through measurement
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION / OPTIMIZER – SEO
SEO foundation – introduction to SEO: about search engines; how they work; importance of SEO; on page SEO; off page SEO; search engine submissions; link building; recent updates; website audits; tools; algorithms and recent updates; keyword research and competitive analysis; duplicate content
PAY PER CLICK – PPC
Introduction to PPC; different types of ads; search network; display network; video ads; shopping ads; mobile ads; dynamic search ads; remarketing; bidding; bid strategies; ad extensions; insights; Google certifications.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – SMM
Introduction to social media marketing; Platforms in social media; How they work; How to do paid promotions through social media; Essential tools.
Facebook marketing and advertising
Creating pages , groups & events Settings; Various objectives in FB ads
How to choose objectives related to your goal; Ad campaign/ad structure
How to do brand awareness; How to generate leads; Insights and analysis
Campaign setup, Conersion Tracking. Lead Generation
Linkedin marketing and advertising
About linkedin; Creating all star profile; Creating a company page
Company page settings; Linkedin ads; Targeting audience; Insights and analysis
About twitter, Twitter ads, Brand awareness, Lead generations
How to target people, Budgeting and bid strategies & Analysis
Introduction to email marketing, Email marketing basics, Types of email marketing
Creating email template, creating effective email content, Customer acquisition strategies
Email automation, Essential tools
Introduction; Mobile marketing basics; Platforms used; promoting apps; Mobile marketing strategy
Website designing in wordpress; How to choose and buy domain; How to get hosting; Choosing related/relevant website template; Content of the website; Various plugin’s to install Making website live
Understanding your customers to drive to sale
Understanding your customers to drive sales; Understanding your customers assessment; Understanding product life cycle; Understanding your customer; Digital tools for persuading customers to buy your products.
introduction to e-commerce
E-commerce – an introduction; E-commerce technology; E-commerce types; Introduction to e-commerce assessment.
E-commerce web strategy
Attracting and retaining visitors, Understanding the key engaging factors
E-commerce web strategy assessment
customer relationship management in business services
Understanding the challenges of service
Delivering service excellence
Customer relationship management in business services assessment
learn how to make money online
- What is affiliate
- Top players
- Segregation of affiliate marketing
- Overall affiliate marketing strategy
- Introduction to google analytics
- Why to use
- How to use
- How to integrate google analytics
- Custom reporting
- Go big or go home!
- Importance of teamwork
- Marketing a start-up
- The best money comes from customers
- Four key elements of an entrepreneurial venture
- Four qualities to look for when hiring
- Challenges of hiring good people
- Three critical elements of venture success: people, customers & sales
- Teams are more important than individuals
Fundamentals of Marketing Your Business Online
- Online Marketing & Digital Strategy
- Digital Marketing channels
- Competitor Analysis tools
- Websites – Domain – Hosting
- Designing and planning a website
- Basics of HTML – CSS
- Creating and Designing a website – Live Projects
Entrepreneurship-Creating the Business
- New Product Development
- The Business Eco-System
- Sales, Strategy and Branding
- Business & Marketing Models
- Business Assessment
Growth Strategies for Business
- Business Growth & International Marketing
- Adding Products and Services
- International Business
- Growth Strategies Assessment
Youtube videos Twitter, Social media tools/
Customer Relationship Management in Business Services
Understanding the Challenges of Service Delivering Service Excellence Customer Relationship Management in Business Services Assessment
Introduction to Public Relations
Public Relations Basics, models & approaches
Public Relations as a Management Function
Public Relations Assessment
Introduction to Implementing Strategy:Diversification and Synergy, Evaluation of Strategy
Online Reputation Management
Introduction to ORM: Tools, Techniques & Strategy: Online Brand Enrichment
Conversion Rate Optimization
Introduction to CRO, Tools, Techniques & Strategy
Content Marketing Strategy
Introduction to CMS,Tools, Techniques & Strategy
Call now for Enquiry @ +91 7348910999, +91 9611303057
WHY choose a career in Digital Marketing?
Become an In-Demand Professional
- Heard of the digital skills gap?
- There’s 150,000 digital jobs predicted by 2020 and not enough digital professionals to fill them. This provides those studying digital marketing with a unique competitive advantage – you’re gearing yourself up for a career where demand exceeds supply. Always a good move.
Get Paid More Than Your Peers
- We’ve already talked about how demand for digital marketing professionals is exceeding supply. Just like we read in traditional economics – the price of the product increases along with its value. When you’re working in a growing industry with a large skills shortage you can think of yourself like a commodity – and negotiate your salary accordingly.
Start Your Own Career/business
- In more traditional careers like advertising you’d have to wait for a graduate placement to open up so you can gain experience and create your own portfolio. The digital marketing world, however, provides a host of opportunities for you to start your own career before you even set foot in a workplace